Quilt displays, large and small, from traditional to modern,
Numerous pieces featuring special techniques
Demos, Vendors, Raffle, Boutique
Try our Tea Room for a restful interlude
MAY 3, Friday, 10 – 6
May 4, Saturday, 10 – 4
$6.00 Canadian and U.S.
WFCU Centre, 8787 McHugh Street
Windsor, Ontario N8S 0A1
FREE PARKING ACCESSIBLE FACILITY
Sponsors are always a key part of any Quilt Show. Here are just some of the very generous sponsors we have so far:
PREMIER SPONSOR: Northcott Members Challenge,
http://www.northcott.net. Northcott fabrics are available at local fabric stores in the Windsor/Essex county region and across Ontario
breadth Consulting Inc. Wealth and Estate Management. PREMIER SPONSOR
Paul Dufour President & CEO, email@example.com
Offices at – 2055 Sandwich W Pkwy #300 LaSalle, ON, N9H 2S4 519-966-4400
and 1608 Sylvestre Dr. #2, Tecumseh ON, N8N 2L9, 519-966-3400
HARMONY DAY SPA, https://harmonydayspa.ca. 4114 Walker Road, Suite 3, Windsor ON N8W 3T5 519-966-2524
Desjardins Financial Security, Investments Inc. Chip Thrasher CFP, Financial Advisor
7 – 421 Sandwich St. S., Amherstburg, ON N9V 3K8. 519 -736 -3938, 1-888-250-7690
ARE YOU UP FOR A CHALLENGE?
With the Quilt Show only a few months away it is time for all of you to take the Northcott Challenge
Northcott Fabrics has generously donated 3 bolts of fabric from their Stonehenge Gradations collection. These fabrics will be available to Challenge Participants at the September 2018 meeting. More details will follow but here are some highlights:
- Create a wall hanging or quilt of any shape. The quilt must be three layers and be quilted .
- The minimum circumference must be no less than 96 inches (24×24) and the maximum circumference no more than 144 inches (36 x 36).
- The front of the quilt must use at least 40% of the 3 fabrics provided not including borders and binding.
- You may use up to 3 additional Stonehenge fabrics which will be available from one of our local quilt shops (more on this later).
- There are no limitations on techniques you may use such as thread painting, appliqué, embroidery, etc.
- There is no theme. Use a pattern or create your own design.
- $5 is required to purchase your fat quarter bundle of the three fabrics. The $5 will be returned if you hand in a completed challenge quilt.
Barb, Donna and Anne with Peter Kantor, Owner and Director of Northcott in Vaughn, Ontario