* It insulates the closet where it is kept.
* It keeps the economy going. It is our duty to support cotton farmers,
textile mills and fabric shops.
* Because it is on sale.
* It keeps without refrigeration (environmentally friendly)
* You don’t have to cook it to enjoy it.
* You don’t have to feed it, change it, wipe its nose or walk it.
* The extra weight in the car adds traction on icy roads.
* It’s not immoral, illegal or fattening.
* It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul and makes me feel good.
* I might need it.
Thanks to Betty Ives for this contribution.